Campervan Hire Brisbane
Campervan hire Brisbane made easy by Spaceships. Explore features like Byron Bay, Tweed Heads, Gold Coast, Fraser Island and lots more. Brisbane has so much to offer.
This is the perfect place for picking up or dropping off your campervan hire. Brisbane is located between Sydney and Cairns and offers the best starting point to explore the surrounding coastline if you are in a short timeframe.
Spaceships campervan hire Brisbane depot address
20 Noble Ave
Brisbane. QLD. 4013
Fax. +61 2 8356 9372
Opening hours of Spaceships campervan hire Brisbane
- Monday – Friday: 10am - 4pm*
- Saturday 9am – 1pm*
- Sunday: -*
- * FREE after-hours pick-up and drop-off is available. If you wish to pick up or drop off your vehicle outside these hours you must notify us when booking your campervan.
Useful info for your road trip from Brisbane
- Closest car wash bay: Nudgee Truck Wash, 1097 Nudgee Rd, Banyo QLD 4014
- Closest fuel station: Nudgee Truck Wash, 1097 Nudgee Rd, Banyo QLD 4014
Recommended paid campgrounds
- Brisbane Backpack Resort, 110 Vulture St, West End, QLD 4101, 1800 626 452
- Newmarket Gardens, 199 Ashgrove Ave, Ashgrove , 07 3356 1458
- Brisbane Holiday Village, 10 Holmead Rd, Eight Mile Plains, 4113, 07 3341 6133
- Brisbane Gateway Resort (10% discount), 200 School Rd, Rochedale, 4123, 1800 442 444
- Brisbane Backpacker Resort – 110 Vulture St, West End, QLD 4101, 1800 626 452
- Base Backpackers – Cnr Elizabeth and Ann St, Brisbane, 1800 24 BASE (24 2273)
- Bunk Backpackers - 11/21 Gipps St, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006, 1800 682 865
Brisbane: underrated but so much fun
Brisbane – Queensland’s edgy capital city – is arguably Australia’s most underrated city. From the cool, funky boutique bars in the valley to the cultural sophistication of Southbank there is plenty to see and do. Brisbane river bends it’s way through the city with cool sights and attractions along the river edge. Head down to the Kangaroo Point cliffs to get active and try your hand at rock-climbing, kayaking or jog along the many winding paths heading to the lagoon at South Bank. Then carry on to the bustling quirk that is West End – with weekend markets and an eclectic mix of alternative and vintage culture.
Cross the river into the CBD to hit Queen St Mall – a great mix of shopping and eateries to keep anybody happy.
It won't break the bank
Brisbane is a great place for the budget conscious with free transport on the city loop bus and the free Cityhopper ferry. Free exhibits in the Cultural Precinct at the Queensland Art Gallery, the gallery of modern art (GOMA) and the Queensland Museum + plenty of free live music and hidden marketplaces to discover.
East of the city is the stunning Moreton Bay – not much to see from the Brisbane Coast but jump on a ferry for a day trip over to the tropical paradises that are Moreton and Stradbroke Island. With whales, friendly dolphins, turtles and dugongs all passing by, you can kick back on beautiful white beaches or get involved in some world class diving, snorkelling, quad biking or sand tobogganing.
To the west of the city is the beautiful Scenic Rim. It is Brisbane’s World Heritage listed back yard filled with lush rainforest and epic mountain ranges – there are fabulous cafes, art studios and country pubs hidden away within.
Road trip time!
In and around Brisbane there is plenty to explore before and after you pick up your Spaceship or while you still have it! Spaceships campervan hire is present in Brisbane so that you can start your road trip in this awesome city. As a Spaceship drives like a regular car, comes with unlimited kilometres and more awesome stuff, it's the perfect way to explore Australia. So, what are you waiting for?