Contact Information » Campervan hire Cairns
Campervan hire Cairns
Spaceships campervan hire Australia offers campervan hire in Cairns. Cairns is northern most city on the east coast and the gateway to the world famous Great Barrier Reef. The climate is tropical providing warm water and lush rainforest in the surrounding areas.
Features: The Whitsunday Islands are a full days drive south. Port Douglas and the Daintree National Park are only an hour or so north. Cooktown is a days drive north. The Atherton table lands are 1.5 hours inland and the amazing Undara Volcanic National Park is close to 4 hours inland. So much to see!\
Fax. +61 2 8356 9372
123 - 125 Bunda St.
Monday – Friday. 10am -4pm.
Saturday 9am – 1pm (after hours key drop available from 1pm – 4pm)
Sunday. CLOSED, key drop available.
Closest car wash bay: Mc Suds, 47 Mulgrave Rd, Cairns.
Closest fuel station: Ampol Service Station, Cnr of Bunda and Kenny St, Cairns.
Recommended paid camp grounds:
- Cairns Holiday Park, 12-30 Little st Cairns 1800 259 977
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort, Corner of Bruce Hwy and Anderson Rd. 07 40546644
- First City Caravilla, Kelly Street Earlville QLD 4870. (07)4054 1403
- Gilligans Backpackers Hotel and Resort, 57-89 Grafton Street Cairns Queensland 4870 (07) 4041 6566
- Calypso Backpackers, 5/9 Digger St Cairns QLD 4870, (07) 4031 0910
- Tropic Days Backpackers, 26-28 Bunting Street Cairns QLD 4870, (07)4041 1521
- Traveler’s Oasis Backpackers, 8 Scott Street Cairns Queensland 4870, (07) 4052 1377
View Larger Map