Spaceships campervan hire in Byron Bay
Byron Bay is one of Australia’s most popular places to visit. Once you arrive it doesn’t take long to understand why! This laidback surf town has an eclectic mix of international backpackers, ageing hippies, musicians, celebrities and any other kind of chilled out holidaymaker you can think of.
With health cafes, funky shops, markets, yoga schools, and bars galore, people come to Byron and sink right into a relaxed holiday mode. Byron is home to many festivals, concerts and other events – there is always something to do here. Whether it is the start or finish of your Spaceship journey or you are just passing through - Byron is a hub for Spaceships – see how many different Spaceships you can spot cruising the streets!
Contactless pick-up process - COVID-19 update
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic Spaceships Australia continues to operate out of all of our Australian locations, Airlie Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Melbourne, and Sydney. To maintain high safety standards for our customers and our staff we will be operating these locations as contactless -We’ll give you all the information you need prior to pick up. We will also continue to keep our vehicles cleaned at the highest standards possible.
Please stay up to date and read the official updates from the Australian government relating to COVID-19.
Spaceships Byron Bay has extremely high standards for checking and cleaning our campervans & cars. We are proud to have been awarded the Australian COVID Clean Practising Business label.
Spaceships Byron Bay depot address
2/11 Grevillea Street
Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Price & availability of campervans in Byron Bay: create a quote online & book it in at the best price available (discounts & deals will be applied automatically). The price you see is the price you'll pay.
Opening hours of Spaceships Byron Bay
- Monday – Friday: 11am - 4pm*
- Saturday 9am – 1pm*
- Sunday: -*
- * FREE after-hours pick-up and drop-off is available. If you wish to pick up or drop off your vehicle outside these hours you must notify us when booking your campervan.
Useful info for your road trip from Byron Bay
- Closest car wash: Ozi Go Service Center (24 hours), Corner of Bayshore Drive & Ewingsdale Rd, Byron Bay, NSW
- Closest fuel station: BP, Corner Ewingsdale Rd and, Bayshore Dr, Byron Bay NSW 2481
Recommended paid campgrounds
- Arts Factory (Space mate discount)
- Discovery Parks (10% discount available)
- Glen Villa Resort
- Arts Factory (Space Mate discount available)
- Wake Up Hostel
- Lord Byron @ Byron