Spaceships campervan hire in Cairns
Spaceships campervan hire in Cairns is the perfect place to start your Australian road trip. Cairns is the northern most city on the east coast and the gateway to the world-famous Great Barrier Reef. The climate is tropical providing warm water and lush rainforest in the surrounding areas.
Picking up your campervan hire in Cairns is easy. All info about the Spaceships depot can be found here. And with no one-way fees, unlimited kilometres and no extra driver fee a Spaceship is the perfect vehicle to explore Australia.
Spaceships Cairns depot address
397 Sheridan Street
Price & availability of campervans in Cairns: create a quote online & book it in at the best price available (discounts & deals will be applied automatically). No hidden costs. The price you see is the price you'll pay.
Opening hours of Spaceships campervan hire Cairns depot
- Monday – Friday: 10am - 4pm*
- Saturday: 9am – 1pm*
- Sunday: -*
- * FREE after-hours pick-up and drop-off is available. If you wish to pick up or drop off your vehicle outside these hours you must notify us when booking your campervan.
Free after-hours pick-up and drop-off
This is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please email or call us when booking your Spaceship to confirm your pick-up/drop-off time and we will email you with the documents to sign prior to your arrival.
Free transfer from Cairns Airport / City
We offer a FREE transfer from Cairns Airport / City Hotel to our depot for hires 21 days or longer.You must contact us to confirm this transfer before your pick-up date.
Useful info for your road trip from Cairns
- Closest car wash bay: Mc Suds, 47 Mulgrave Rd, Cairns.
- Closest fuel station: Mobil, 333 Sheridan St, Cairns.
Recommended paid camp grounds in Cairns
- Cairns Holiday Park, 12-30 Little St Cairns 1800 259 977
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort, Corner of Bruce Hwy and Anderson Rd. 07 40546644
- First City Caravilla, Kelly Street Earlville QLD 4870. (07)4054 1403
- Gilligans Backpackers Hotel and Resort, 57-89 Grafton Street Cairns Queensland 4870 (07) 4041 6566
- Calypso Backpackers, 5/9 Digger St Cairns QLD 4870, (07) 4031 0910
- Tropic Days Backpackers, 26-28 Bunting Street Cairns QLD 4870, (07)4041 1521
- Traveler’s Oasis Backpackers, 8 Scott Street Cairns Queensland 4870, (07) 4052 1377
We also offer a FREE transfer!
Start your Australian road trip in Cairns
The world-renowned Great Barrier Reef surrounds the Tropical Far North. No trip to Cairns would be complete without an adventure out to the reef. With its abundance of marine life and vast coral gardens, it truly is a once in a lifetime experience.
Cairns is not only the Gateway to the reef but also the gateway to the Far North’s other UNESCO World Heritage site, the beautiful lush Daintree rainforest. This is the only place in the world that you can find two world heritage areas side by side. Therefore It's great that there's Spaceships campervan hire in Cairns. You'll be starting your Australian road trip in no time.
Why is Cairns the perfect start?
The city itself is a laid back, relaxed place where the locals are never in a hurry and always keen for a chat or a quiet ‘coldie’ in the ‘arvo’. There are plenty cafes, restaurants and bars to keep you fuelled up ready to go for your next adventure, which could be one of the many adrenaline pumping activities nearby like white water rafting, bungy jumping, skydiving, hot air ballooning, zip lining, diving, or hanging with some crocodiles. Also, don’t forget for some real adventure, a must-do is to hit the Woolshed for a dance on the tables!
Fill in a more relaxed day with a walk along the boardwalk and cool off with a swim at the fantastic lagoon on the Esplanade, followed by finding a bargain at the vibrant night markets.
Cairns has something for everyone in this tropical paradise!